I’m afraid the data you’ve entered appears to be SPAM.
To help stop our website form being used to send SPAM, we’ve implemented some strict rules that can sometimes cause a legitimate entry to be flagged as SPAM.
Please ensure the following:
- You have NOT entered any unusually spelt words, such as “Aaaarrrrgh!”
- You have NOT entered any unusual names, such as the Welsh town “Aberffrwd”.
- You have NOT entered any non-English words.
- You have NOT entered any technical abbreviations, such as XDDCMP (that’s the acronym for External Digital Data Communications Message Protocol).
- You have NOT entered any abbreviated words and too my knowledge, all words have been spelt correctly.
- You have NOT entered more than one URL into a single form field.
- You have NOT entered more than two URL’s into the entire form. An email address may also be considered a URL!